Carpet Repair Expert
- All our services include call out charges.
- Free quotes are provided only over the call. If the customer demands us to be physically present at the property for the exact quotations, he/she has to pay a minimum call-out fee.
- We registers request only till 24 hours after the completion of services. After 24 hours, no complaints shall be entertained.
- In case, we find the item(s) more damaged or there is any additional work to be done, extra charges shall be applied.
- We s do not possess any refund policy.
- The customer has to allow technicians to take before and after photos of the items cleaned.
- We do not provide any shrinkage guarantee in curtain cleaning services.
- The prices quoted for upholstery, mattress, curtains, carpets and tiles cleaning at the time of booking may differ from those from final quotations. Final quotations will be given at the time of inspection.
- The company will provide free storage for goods delivered to the company for no more than 21 days after notification by the company to the customer that the goods have been cleaned and are ready to be collected. The company reserves the right to make a storage charge for goods not collected at the expiration of 21 days. After 21 days the company shall not be held responsible when a subcontractor is involved in the job.
Booking Cancellation and Amendments
- The customer is free to cancel and make changes to the booking. They only have to update us about the amendments by calling our customer service centre on our toll-free numbers or by reaching us via email.
- The customers have to inform us about the cancellation at least 3 hours before the scheduled time.
- If the customer cancels the booking on the arrival of technicians/operators at the property, a call-out fee shall be charged.
- No additional charges will be applied for changing the appointment date and time.
- We holds all the rights to cancel an appointment when the service is not secured.
- We shall also reschedule the service, or delay the service under inevitable circumstances.
- The customer has to organize the parking for the operator’s vehicle. Also, the cost of the parking shall be added to the invoice. In case, the vehicle is not parked within a short distance, the surcharge shall be applied.
- The team of technicians shall be provided with running water and electricity at the property.
Pricing and Quotations
- Minimum call out charges for the services will be $99-$120. (They can vary depending upon the type of services)
- The minimum call-out fee for duct cleaning or repairing will be $180-$200. (The charges can vary depending upon the distance to be covered and type of premises)
- The payments are to be made on the same day after the completion of service.
- The payments are accepted either in cash, credit cards or AMEX cards.
- Full payment is to be made in advance if the customer is not available at the property at the service time. The work shall not proceed in case no payment is made before the commencement of service.
- Further, We also reserves the right to change the quoted prices if the item/property condition turned out to be different from the one described at the time of booking or if the customer needs some additional work to get done.
- We bring portable machines that can be carried upstairs to the multistorey apartment. Additional charges may be applied, if the premises is on the 2nd floor and above, and there is no access to the lift.
- Our work validity is for 24 hours. In case the customer is not happy or satisfied with the work done by our technicians, they can reach out via email.
- No refund requests are taken into considerations by Us.
- Our technicians shall not be responsible for any existing damage to item(s) or property that can not be restored or repaired with our regular cleaning and restoration methods.
- We do not provide a redo service.
Carpet Patch Repair
- When asked for customer should provide appropriate carpet for patch repair.
- Cost may vary depending on what may be required to do for a patch repair or restreching service